Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

A Chipmunk: My First Standup Carved Cake

My first Standup carved cake he is about 40+cm (16 inches) high and a bit on the plump side especially  the bottom half ;-). This is the second cake I did in the mist of organising the family birthday lunch for my darling son. For some reason I thought that this was the worst cake I have done so far :-( , until I was told otherwise by family and friends :-). I don't know whether I am still convinced yet?


Theodore in the process of being attacked
What is left of Theodore

4 comments:

  1. It is perfect!!!! Wish to taste it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much Skyla

      Delete
  2. The detail is amazing, it looks real :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lovely comment is greatly appreciated, Thank you so much Muppy. At one point I was thinking that this was the worst cake I had done, Until lovely family and friends like you convinced me otherwise :-)

      Delete

It would be so lovely to hear your feedback. Please comment.