Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

My Rainbow Rose Collection

 

I felt like colouring up my blog, brightening up my day (I have been down in the dumps the last couple of months), bit of a colour riot, multi coloured hues, all rainbows. I know some people might be a bit put off by it, but I will take my chances ;-). What better way to do than roses? I know I have done the rainbow rose tutorial before, these are just variations of it.


 
The rose with the multi-coloured petal was actually suggested to me by Gaayathiri,  a friend of mine. I don't know whether I managed to come close to what she was thinking of. I felt I didn't.


Here is the link to my tutorial, in case anybody wants to try it with a sane looking normal colour ;-) ( click on the picture below):

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautifully crafted and they'll keep longer than the real thing. Well done !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment........

      Delete

It would be so lovely to hear your feedback. Please comment.